50 Things That Made the Modern Economy | 17 February 2020 | 0h 09m | Listen Later | iTunes
Tim Harford delves into the history of algorithms, their use by mathematicians and scientists for millennia, and the new power and importance they’ve acquired in the digital age.
How to Listen
To listen to an individual episode:
- Press to play an episode instantly from this page
- Click Listen Later to save to your personalised podcast feed at Listen Notes.
- Click Podcasts to play an episode in the Apple Podcast app
- Click Spotify to play in Spotify
To receive all episodes:
- Subscribe to the following RSS feed in your podcast app
- Or follow the Spotify playlist.
Subscribe to Receive New Posts by Email
Anthropology Business China Climate change Conversations with Tyler Covid-19 Dan Snow's History Hit Decisionmaking Economic Development Economic history Economics EconTalk Education Evolution Feminism Freakonomics Radio Genetics Geopolitics Hidden Brain History History Extra Inequality Innovation In Our Time Invest Like the Best Investment Matt Ridley Medicine Parenting Philosophy Politics Progress Studies Psychology Rationally Speaking Science Sean Carroll's Mindscape Technology The Book Club The Dissenter The Ezra Klein Show The Next Big Idea The Tim Ferriss Show Tyler Cowen unSILOed with Greg LaBlanc Venture Stories