This site curates podcast episodes. You can either:
- Select individual episodes to listen to; or
- Listen to all the episodes
Listen to Individual Episodes
Listen Later is a tool lets you build your own playlists of podcast episodes. The playlist you create has an RSS feed that can be added to any podcast player app.
Clicking the Listen Later link takes you to a page at the Listen Notes site for that individual podcast episode. From there, click save to add the episode to your personalised podcast feed. That episode then appears on your phone to listen to later.
There is a one-off set up to add the RSS feed to your podcast app:
- Log in at Listen Notes.
- Click Listen Later from the top right of the page.
- Click the RSS button and then copy.
- Subscribe to the copied RSS feed in whatever podcast app you use. Listen Notes has an explanation for this.
Thereafter it is as simple as clicking the Listen Later link to go to Listen Notes and clicking the Save button.
Listen to All Episodes
Simply copy the following RSS feed and subscribe to it in whatever podcast app you use. Listen Notes has an explanation for this. https://www.listennotes.com/l/facbf3920f064ab19867553215748d46/rss/