80,000 Hours Podcast with Rob Wiblin | 3 November 2020 | 1h 49m | Listen Later | iTunes
Interview with Russ Roberts about charity, the reliability of data to inform decision-making, and utilitarianism. Discusses effective altruism in light of the limited data and uncertainties.
How to Listen
To listen to an individual episode:
- Press to play an episode instantly from this page
- Click Listen Later to save to your personalised podcast feed at Listen Notes.
- Click Podcasts to play an episode in the Apple Podcast app
- Click Spotify to play in Spotify
To receive all episodes:
- Subscribe to the following RSS feed in your podcast app
- Or follow the Spotify playlist.
Subscribe to Receive New Posts by Email
Anthropology Books on Pod with Trey Elling Business China Climate change Conversations with Tyler Covid-19 Dan Snow's History Hit Decisionmaking Economic Development Economic history Economics EconTalk Education Evolution Freakonomics Radio Genetics Geopolitics Hidden Brain History History Extra Innovation In Our Time Invest Like the Best Investment Matt Ridley Medicine Parenting Politics Princeton UP Ideas Podcast Progress Studies Psychology Rationally Speaking Science Sean Carroll's Mindscape Technology The Book Club The Dissenter The Ezra Klein Show The Forum The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish The Next Big Idea The Tim Ferriss Show Tyler Cowen Venture Stories