The Great Books | 18 June 2019 | 0h 31m | Listen Later | iTunes
Interview with Lorraine Murphy discussing the plots, social criticism, characters and themes of Jane Austen’s novel Sense and Sensibility.
How to Listen
To listen to an individual episode:
- Press to play an episode instantly from this page
- Click Listen Later to save to your personalised podcast feed at Listen Notes.
- Click Podcasts to play an episode in the Apple Podcast app
- Click Spotify to play in Spotify
To receive all episodes:
- Subscribe to the following RSS feed in your podcast app
- Or follow the Spotify playlist.
Subscribe to Receive New Posts by Email
a16z Anthropology Business China Climate change Conversations with Tyler Covid-19 Dan Snow's History Hit Decisionmaking Economic Development Economic history Economics EconTalk Education Evolution Freakonomics Radio Genetics Geopolitics Hidden Brain History History Extra Innovation In Our Time Invest Like the Best Investment Masters in Business Matt Ridley Medicine Parenting Politics Progress Studies Psychology Rationally Speaking Russia Science Sean Carroll's Mindscape Technology The Book Club The Ezra Klein Show The Forum The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish The Next Big Idea The Tim Ferriss Show Tyler Cowen Venture Stories