The Forum | 21 November 2019 | 0h 39m | Listen Later | iTunes
Explains how the Bolsheviks prevailed over upper and middle classes, peasants and workers, and 11 foreign powers to win the Russian Civil War.
How to Listen
To listen to an individual episode:
- Press to play an episode instantly from this page
- Click Listen Later to save to your personalised podcast feed at Listen Notes.
- Click iTunes to play an episode in the Apple Podcast app
- Click Spotify to play in Spotify
To receive all episodes:
- Subscribe to the following RSS feed in your podcast app
- Or follow the Spotify playlist.
Subscribe to Receive New Posts by Email
a16z Anthropology Business China Climate change Conversations with Tyler Covid-19 Dan Snow's History Hit Decisionmaking Economic Development Economic history Economics EconTalk Education Evolution Freakonomics Radio Genetics Geopolitics Hidden Brain History History Extra Innovation In Our Time Invest Like the Best Investment Masters in Business Matt Ridley Medicine Parenting Politics Progress Studies Psychology Rationally Speaking Russia Science Sean Carroll's Mindscape Technology The Book Club The Ezra Klein Show The Forum The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish The Next Big Idea The Tim Ferriss Show Venture capital Venture Stories